The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pentax K-x

So I think we've covered this before, but, I undoubtedly have the BEST husband ever. A couple days ago I got my new camera in the mail. Happy early birthday to me! It's my first real DSLR and I'm IN LOVE. Still trying to figure it all out and happy to report I'm not above taking a class on using DSLR's I will start school in September :) GO ME! I am in love with photography, but found it's much like writing...have you ever dug out an old diary just to read it and found that your thoughts were so juvenile back then? I think looking at old photographs is much the same. But it's neat to see where you started and where you are present day. So I hope to grow in this medium...and I hope to look back on these first shots and see significant growth.

Photography is so neat. It lets me take something in my head and give it life. sometimes when I'm playing and editing something pops out I didn't see the beauty in before...and if people don't particularly like it...that's alright because at the end of the day I still created something. I love the feeling of KNOWING I got THE shot and not being able to wait to get it out of the camera.

here are shots with my new camera...any constructive suggestions??







No comments:

Post a Comment