The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Heart Faces: Flowers

I was going to post some more recent pictures of pretty "May Flowers" seeing as that's what the challenge is this week....but with all this rain rain rain, I needed to be reminded that there is sunshine and buzzing bees in the not too distant future (I hope). Here's wishing everyone's week is a sunny one!
I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

13 comments:

  1. Oh my, to live near all that beauty! Gorgeous! I hope it stops raining soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing shots! That HAS to brighten a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love sunflowers, and you captured some gorgeous shots of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love sun flowers!! Thanks for making my dreary Monday sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Sunflowers are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunflower is my favorite! Love blue skies and yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love sunflowers! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing angles! I love all of them. I'm so envious, that u live with such gorgeous fields of sunflower sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice photos! I too am jealous of the fields you appear to play in, thank you for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that just made my day! i love sunflowers so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete