The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
That's where I'm from...
I love where I live and I was very excited when I found You Capture weekly challenge's theme was outside. My heart is outside. It is my chapel. Here are some recent pictures from being out and about!
I have to learn how you made the sparkles on the mushroom!!! You're the second person I see use it and it's so cool! I also love the action on the horse one.
Great pictures. I love the dog!
ReplyDeleteI love being outside too! I really like the picture of the birds on the wire!
ReplyDeleteI have to learn how you made the sparkles on the mushroom!!! You're the second person I see use it and it's so cool! I also love the action on the horse one.
ReplyDeletesparkles are actually a digital filter on my camera :)
ReplyDelete