
Can you guess what this post is about?!
CUPCAKES! it's my new obsession so to speak. I love cupcakes! ...well eating them anyways. I've started buying equipment (frosting tips/bags, decorations etc) to make them. I don't know why but cupcakes make me happy! I mean really...think about it...have you ever eaten a cupcake without smiling? My sources say no, and I always trust my sources.

I actually had a dream about these little gems...well sorta...they looked more "ice creamish" in my dreams. I think it's a sign.

These look really sweet as well! I might make these! Frank is a total enabler. He brought me home two cupcake tins and one mini cupcake tin... I have to say it's one of my favorite presents I've got from him recently!!! Here are some of the things I have made (and documented because otherwise my mother would never believe me):


Left is Frank's Bday cupcakes and right is the cake i made (hard to see it was white frosting and fondant roses) right after Frank's parents bought us my kitchen aide mixer that I'm in love with.
I will update when i attempt my cupcake masterpieces soon.
As for a Bracket update: mine shattered over the weekend. It's more like I picked all the losing teams...so many upsets. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment