I feel like my luck is changing. The past two weekends I have won something. Now this might not seem like a big deal to most of you but most of you do not possess the "Haley Luck".
The "Haley Luck" reminds me of the saying "if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all" because you see we have luck of sorts. We are one in a million...but one in a million with bad things such as: various people in my family have been known to buy two left shoes *coughmomcough* speaking of shoes, I have been known to buy two DIFFERENT COLOR shoes.. It's true. It happened. I wore them.
Anyways I feel as though it's finally changing for the better. Frank and I (my husband) have been having rotten luck lately. We took a BIG hit in taxes this year and last year we lost so many that we loved I don't even want to write it down. It's been a rough rough couple of years.
BUT: this past weekend I won 165 bucks on quickdraw!! and the weekend before I won a bottle of wine at a company function!!!! that's TWO weekends in a row! next weekend I'm buying in mega millions (a girl can dream right?!)
Someone Has to be looking out for me don't you think? Miracles do happen...I've seen it!
By the way: this is from our trip to Ireland in 2009...there is no feeling that will compare to witnessing this. none. Screw the pot of gold. I'll sit right here on these rocks and stare at this forever if I could.
No comments:
Post a Comment