The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
MONTster
I love this beast! I get so attached to my four legged friends. Monte is naughty more often than not but i have to say i secretly LOVE it. He's so funny. Recently he ate an electric sander. AN. ELECTRIC. SANDER. I would be more angry if i wasn't so impressed. I miss my Bella girl all the time. But I love that Monte has such a different personality. He's very laid back and likes to do his own thing and is NOT a cuddler. But he always wakes up wagging his tail and licking my hand. And there is no greater feeling than coming home from a horrible day and seeing how excited he is just to see me! (that's more than i can say for my husband on most days!) It's like you made his day just by walking in the door. I LOVE THAT. I hope he stays a happy dog and thinks that he has a good life. He makes mine happy that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment