The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

To Climb a Mountian

To Climb a Mountian: I've found that to say you are going to climb a mountian and to ACTUALLY climb a mountian are two completely different things.

When I picture climbing a mountian in my head, I always picture two fit people with hiking boots and shorts on, looking refreshed and strong, with their backpacks, glowing with sweat. The actual picture is: two wildly out of shape people, climbing a mountian, stopping for frequent breaks, in a POOL of salty sweat, heaving and on the brink of death...there is absolutely NOTHING glamorous about it...at all..It's hard work but the top there's the view, and the chance to sit down and look through God's window. and it's worth it. Every gallon of sweat. It's worth it.

It's kind of like life. What you picture, and what is actual, are never the same. But the top? it's worth all the hard work.






No comments:

Post a Comment