The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekending






Our first camping trip of the season! we stayed at the beautiful taughannock falls state park.

We went with a bunch of friends and did the annual Wine and Herb Festival which was a blast as always! The area is just so nice and it is always a great time! I did however drop my camera at one point and we thought it was broken...but phew! it started working again. Frank did make a comment that I did it on purpose to get the new Pentax 200d that I want but it was indeed...an accident. Because of this i didn't take many pictures for fear of repeating the incident.

Frank is not nearly as irritated with me as he looks...

No comments:

Post a Comment